AX55 V1.0 Losing internet connection teardown and release

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-18 18:03:33 - last edited 2022-06-20 02:27:08
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.9

Since a couple of weeks my AX55 router has been dropping internet connection. The connection from my ISP is checked and stable. I've seen more people on the forum having problems with this and fixing it with the beta firmware.

Is there anywhere I can download this beta firmware to test and hope my connection becomes stable?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:AX55 V1.0 Losing internet connection teardown and release-Solution
2022-06-20 02:26:18 - last edited 2022-07-04 09:34:28

Hello @Dyll 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

I would suggest going through the basic troubleshooting suggestions in the following thread, then reporting to the support engineers via email and requesting the beta firmware if the issue persists:

Router Disconnects from Internet

If the suggestions don't help, please check the solution we provided in the following thread and confirm if it fixes the internet dropping issue on the Archer AX55:

[Solution] Archer AX55 internet keeps dropping

Please let me know if this fixes the issue or not.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:AX55 V1.0 Losing internet connection teardown and release-Solution
2022-06-20 02:26:18 - last edited 2022-07-04 09:34:28

Hello @Dyll 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

I would suggest going through the basic troubleshooting suggestions in the following thread, then reporting to the support engineers via email and requesting the beta firmware if the issue persists:

Router Disconnects from Internet

If the suggestions don't help, please check the solution we provided in the following thread and confirm if it fixes the internet dropping issue on the Archer AX55:

[Solution] Archer AX55 internet keeps dropping

Please let me know if this fixes the issue or not.

Recommended Solution
Options