Votes

Not showing system/connection uptime in the GUI.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-01 11:57:04 - last edited 2022-07-05 09:40:09
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.14

Hello, I got this router yesterday and I noticed that the connection and the system uptime can not be seen in the GUI. I searched in the system status page and in the system log but it's not there. It would be really nice if we could get the uptime option on all TP-LINK routers.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Not showing system/connection uptime in the GUI.
2022-07-05 09:39:20 - last edited 2022-07-05 09:39:38

Hello @RaresC95 

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request(s) here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if System Uptime can come to all the home routers, or when it might, this feature request has been passed along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area and tagging it as an ‘Future Consideration' for better visibility.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 248

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.