Router C80 - No Bandwidth Control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-05 18:54:04 - last edited 2022-07-06 06:40:24
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.10.0 Build 210716 Rel.51301n(5553)

Saludos!

Compre un C80 y anteriormente me permitia controlar la velocidad para la red de invitados, luego del ultimo upgrade solo se puede hacer QoS con prioridad, lo cual no me resulta funcional para administrar que tanto uso le dan al internet personas ajenas al hogar.

Estuve investigando y al parecer no se hacer downgrade del firmware por lo estipulado en la pagina

Quiero saber si existe realmente algun otro mecanismo para volver al firmware anterior o en su defecto si en el proximo upgrade tienen contemplado arreglar esto, tecnicamente es la funcion mas importante para mi en estos momentos recuperar.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Router C80 - No Bandwidth Control-Solution
2022-07-06 06:40:14 - last edited 2022-07-06 06:40:24

Hello @Child 

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link Community.

Just to be sure, do you mean you can control the speed of the guest network on the previous 210308 version? As far as I can confirm, the previous version doesn't support the bandwidth control either.

The Bandwidth Control feature has been brought up to the related team and we emphasized how useful this feature can be for users. Unfortunately, development across teams and projects in any organization is difficult, and nothing can be guaranteed now. The best that I can say is that it is important to keep up to date with the latest firmware on the router. We would also publish here in the community forum to let you know if that is available. 

We currently have the Bandwidth Control for Guest Network on Archer AX73 and AX4400 as stated in the following thread, I highly suggest subscribing to this thread to be updated for any progress made on your request:

Bandwidth Control and Speed Limit on Wi-Fi Routers

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Router C80 - No Bandwidth Control-Solution
2022-07-06 06:40:14 - last edited 2022-07-06 06:40:24

Hello @Child 

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link Community.

Just to be sure, do you mean you can control the speed of the guest network on the previous 210308 version? As far as I can confirm, the previous version doesn't support the bandwidth control either.

The Bandwidth Control feature has been brought up to the related team and we emphasized how useful this feature can be for users. Unfortunately, development across teams and projects in any organization is difficult, and nothing can be guaranteed now. The best that I can say is that it is important to keep up to date with the latest firmware on the router. We would also publish here in the community forum to let you know if that is available. 

We currently have the Bandwidth Control for Guest Network on Archer AX73 and AX4400 as stated in the following thread, I highly suggest subscribing to this thread to be updated for any progress made on your request:

Bandwidth Control and Speed Limit on Wi-Fi Routers

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 227

Replies: 1

Related Articles