Archer C60 V2.0 Beta Firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-10 09:29:52
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1.1 Build 20180614 rel.39274

Hello
I need a copy of the Beta firmware file for Archer C60 V2.0, where and how can i download it?
thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C60 V2.0 Beta Firmware
2022-07-11 03:09:45

Hello @Evanoshka 

Can I know why you require beta firmware for Archer C60 v2.0? Is there an issue with the current firmware? We haven't got any advanced notice that there is a beta version for Archer C60 v2.0, so we cannot provide it.

You are suggested to install an official version on your router, which can be downloaded from the TP-Link website:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-c60/v2/#Firmware

If there is an issue with the router, please be specific with the issue you are experiencing, then we can discuss it then try to figure it out.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-07-11 05:09:33

@Kevin_Z 

I already have a beta version installed (2.1.1 Build 20180614 rel.39274) , I just need a backup copy so I can return to it if the official version is not working properly. 

You see I bought the router few years ago and it had this problem where it keeps restarting every few minutes, I brought it to a local tp-link service and they changed the firmware and it shows (tp-link beta) across the settings menu like a watermark. 

I noticed there is an update for the router firmware is available and I'm not sure if the previous problem is fixed or not, that's why I need the beta version. 

Options
2022-07-11 12:11:45

@Evanoshka 

If that is the case, I would suggest contacting the local tech support directly to request the beta firmware since they helped with the upgrade.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 804

Replies: 3

Related Articles