AX1500 closing sockets after update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-18 19:52:51 - last edited 2022-07-20 06:39:42
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Last

Hello I have a problem. I can't download any file without using file download manager, can't watch streams. Router is closing socket connections after a few seconds. Espe cially 443 https. I think it's doing that after last fw upgrade. Before that everything worked ok. I asked ISP if they have some troubles but they denied. So I investigated it myself. It came to my faulty router. Now I'm using second one and everything works ok. I tried rebooting router, resetting it, reflashing firmware, turning on DMZ, turning off firewall application layer services. Nothing worked. I can't downgrade either because error pops up that this BIN file is wrong. I don't want to send it on warranty because I threw out box and receipt.... 

Can you help me? At least provide me with proper BIN file so I can downgrade FW because bin's from your website don't work.

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX1500 closing sockets after update
2022-07-20 06:46:07

Hello @Kkryst 

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link Community.

Can I know which firmware are you running now on the AX1500? Is it Archer AX1500(EU)_V1.2_220401? As per the release note for this version, there is no word mentioning that this version cannot be downgraded to the previous version, so can you please confirm again if you can install the previous Archer AX1500(EU)_V1.2_220117 on the device?

If it still fails, please confirm if you can browse the internet, and how about the internet LED status on the AX1500, be sure the internet LED is always green. You can try to modify the DNS settings on the AX1500 (Advanced > Network > Internet page) to some public ones, such as 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1, then monitor again.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 171

Replies: 1

Related Articles