Parental control restriction message display

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-18 21:53:07 - last edited 2022-07-19 02:51:28
Tags: #Parental Control #parental control message
Model: Archer A20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.5

Hello friends,

I've setup parental controls on my Archer A20 with web content filtering. It works fine except for one disappointment. When the router blocks a link, it gives message to the user saying "TP link PArental controls Restrictions. Your access to this website is blocked." I don't want them to know that I am blocking anything on the router. How can I suppress this message or customize it so that it says something else? Your help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Parental control restriction message display
2022-07-19 02:53:46

Hello @NationalHarbor 

As far as I can confirm, this message cannot be disabled. I guess this is to inform you that the website is blocked due to your own requirement but not caused by any internet connection issue.

Options
2022-07-20 01:39:13

@Kevin_Z  Thanks Kevin. Is there any work around to stop or change that message?

Options
2022-07-20 06:00:41

@NationalHarbor 

I'm afraid that cannot be changed on the current router firmware or settings. But we will record your request and bring it to the decision team for future consideration.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 537

Replies: 3

Tags

Parental Control
parental control message
Related Articles