Device powerline led light is off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-23 22:28:37
Model: TL-PA4010P KIT  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I am having a issue with my powerline led light as it is always off on my device that is closes to my desktop and the one that is working well with 3 of the lights on is connected to the router, I am here to ask why is the powerline led light is off and also i am having the internet problem like the ms can hit up to 1k plus and also when I try to use the tp link app to connect both of the device in by typing the powerline key for both of the device but only 1 is able to connect but the other one which has the powerline led light problem can't be connected pls help me as this is getting annoying 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Device powerline led light is off
2022-07-26 01:05:31

Hello   @Pleasehelpme123 

Thank  you for reaching out to us, the powerline led may go off due to weak power line signal. here are some tips that you could try. 

1. Try to repair manually: please  put 2 powerline unit in the wall sockets, in the same room, and pair them again :
Paring Note:  press Pair button only for 1 sec, Power Leds should be flashing on both powerline units in pairing process. ( if the Power Led does not blink, press it for 1 sec again)
When the Powerline Led or House Leds are on, the pairing process is done

FAQ: How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?
-  Connect main powerline unit to router via Ethernet cable, and put powerline extender in another room 

2.Put the extender powerline closer to the main

3. Try a different wall outlet for the powerline extender

Can you check the model of the extender unit, it is TL-WPA4220, may i know when did you purchase the powerline kit and was the powerline extender work fine before in the same location? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1705

Replies: 1

Related Articles