Wifi router internet LED goes to orange.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-25 13:06:43
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6 Build 20200902 rel.65591(4555)

Hello everyone,

Few weeks ago my Archer A6 router starts dropping the internet. A few times a day the internet connection is gone (both on cable and wifi) and on the router the internet LED goes to orange. After 1 minute it become green again. I reported the issue to my internet provider, than they changed my modem to a new one, and also the cable from the modem to the router is replaced for a new.

But the problem is still exist and makes it difficult to work from home.

Additionaly: The router worked fine with this settings since I bought it in 2021 september.

If anyone have some idea how to fix this issue please let me know!

Thank you in advance!

Janos

Options
3 Reply
Re:Wifi router internet LED goes to orange.
2022-07-27 09:19:37

Hello @Janos_Nagy 

Please go through this thread to do some basic troubleshooting and let me know if your modem is working properly, then we will take further steps accordingly.

Options
2022-08-03 15:05:31

Hi @Kevin_Z ,

Thanks for the help!

But unfortunately it is still the same. Can I provide you any further information which helps you to solve this somehow?

Options
2022-08-04 02:54:16

@Janos_Nagy 

Yes, sure. I will send you an email to follow it up. Please save and send the system log on the Archer A6, be sure that includes those disconnect and reconnect process.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 214

Replies: 3

Related Articles