Guest Network not working on Deco X20-DSL mesh network
I have my network set up in the following manner but Im strugling to get internet access through one of my Deco's. I live in a old thick walled farmhouse so wireless networking is very difficult. I have therefore tried to get some backhaul working through my power cables. I have been semi-sucessful as my main network is working in the configuration but not my Guest network.
- I have a DSL line, 100Meg.
- DSL connects to a Deco X20-DSL
- I have 2 Deco M5's connecting to my Deco X20-DSL wirelessly downstairs.
- I then cable my Deco X20-DSL into a Passthough Powerline TP-Link TL-PA9030P kit to my second floor.
- On the second floor, I come out the Powerline, cabled into a Deco M9 Plus.
- I have therefore created a backhaul using Powerline, well I hope I have.
I am able to get intenet wirelessly upstairs when connected to my main wifi but when I change over to my guest network I can connect to the Guest network but there is no intenet.
In the App, my GuestNet now has a VLAN ID of 591 and Ive read up that a VLAN needs to be configured on my router but I cannot see any options on my Deco X20-DSL.
An addiiotnal problem I have it that on my Deco app, I can see data on whos connected to my M5's but not for my M9 Plus.
Any assistence apprecaited.