Archer C6 v3.2 intermittent disconnection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-04 06:49:51
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.14 Build 20211118 rel.43110

Archer C6 v3.2 gets disconnected from Internet. The internet light becomes red and then reconnects after a few seconds. This started happening after the last update which I installed sometime around 4 months back. It disconnects (at least what I noticed) 5-6 times per day and then reconnects automatically within a few seconds. 

Router is rebooted every day. It stays turned off for at least 5-6 hours per day.

I keep checking for firmware update every now and then from the router login console and update what gets automated form there

Internet provider is same and no changes done by them recently as well. Same provider, same package.

Can you help please?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C6 v3.2 intermittent disconnection
2022-08-04 07:00:55

@Manish_S 

If the internet LED turns orange, please go through the troubleshooting suggestions we provided in the following thread, locate if the issue is caused by the ISP or the C6, then report back with the details:

Router Disconnects from Internet

BTW, who is your ISP? It's suggested to connect a computer directly to the ISP modem with an Ethernet cable to be sure that you do get a stable connection all the time.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 127

Replies: 1

Related Articles