Tp Link connection drops too often

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-07 18:02:47
Model: Archer C54  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer C54(US)_V1&V1.6_210830

Hello,

Need help with tp-link archer c54, connection drops very often. I have it in Router Mode, connected with Ethernet Cable (checked 100% working and with 100 Mbps), but after 1 hour online the connection drops mostly the internet connection. Now I have tried using other routers for one month (borrowed from friends) never had this issue.

The wifi signal is very good, I am using 2.4Ghz only as with 5Ghz is even worse.

The worse part of it I have had other tp-link routers and all of them had the sam issue of internet connection drops, is there any fix on this or not... Is there going to be any firmware update and fix this internet connection drop from tp-link..

Am I doing something wrong here, just for your information I am a person who have tried all possible options from the tp-link router online access with trial days on each of the Router mode settings... Nothing has worked until today

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tp Link connection drops too often
2022-08-08 07:50:01

@GugliPlej 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

Please go through the troubleshooting suggestions we provided in the following thread, then get back with the requested information for further investigation:

Router Disconnects from Internet

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 223

Replies: 1

Related Articles