Slow Download speed but fast Upload speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-09 20:42:57 - last edited 2022-08-09 20:57:11
Model: Archer T3U  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I just purchased this Archer T3U AC1300 Mini today and my download speed could only reach 1 to 15mbps while my upload speed could reach 150 mpbs.

My ISP plan is 150mpbs.

I tried re-installing the driver and doing the manual driver install didn't work.

I tried changing the WIFI channel also didn't work.

I'm using 5GHz since that's the only band that could reach 150mbps.

I'm only 2.5 meters away from my router without any obstacle between me and the router.

My smartphone and my laptop does not have this issue. Both are beside my desktop which is the one using the adapter.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Slow Download speed but fast Upload speed
2022-10-15 14:02:10

@Aulrad28 

Sorry for the late reply, may I know does the slow speed occur only on the 2.4Ghz Wifi band, and 5Ghz wifi speed is fine? 

If so, the slow speed could be due to congested 2.4Ghz wifi channel. you could try to change to a different 2.4Ghz wifi channel and change the 2.4Ghz channel width to 40Mhz higher bandwidth. 

Please use a wifi scan app to scan for the nearby 2.4ghz channel and select a less crowded wifi channel and see if that makes any difference. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 816

Replies: 1

Related Articles