Archer C24: Unable to Discard Beta Firmware & Reinstall Official Firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-20 08:47:51
Tags: #Firmware Update #Beta Firmware
Model: Archer C24  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.10.0 Build 220803 Rel.70629n(5553) (Beta)

Hello Everyone,

This is a follow up post of my previous help post. LINK: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/570594

The previous problem was actually not a problem. But as a resolution to my ARP Flooding problem the Support E-mail response engineers
had given me a Beta Firmware. I've Installed it successfully. It was working well.

Beta Firmware LINK: https://static.tp-link.com/upload/beta/2022/202208/20220810/Archer%20C24_fix_clientlist_ARP_flood.zip

But recently, the router's Ping is spiking all the time even with only 1 Device with zero usage. 

The Ping to the Router's Gateway is not stable at all.

So I decided to go back to the Official firmware. I've matched the Hardware version & downloaded proper Firmware. 

But, the firmware Upgrade procedure fails everytime. I can't install the officila Tplink Firmware. 

So help me install the official Firmware.

Router Details:

Tplink Archer C24 (US)

Firmware Version:

1.10.0 Build 220803 Rel.70629n(5553) (Beta)

Hardware Version:

Archer C24 1.0

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C24: Unable to Discard Beta Firmware & Reinstall Official Firmware
2022-08-22 06:00:32

@MuhammadIstiaq 

Thank you very much for posting again.

I found you have created a support ticket also, and that has been followed up by the support engineers, it's suggested to discuss the firmware upgrade issue with them via email directly, they will try to help you out.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 430

Replies: 1

Tags

Firmware Update
Beta Firmware
Related Articles