Archer T4U Plus Not Recognized Upon Restert

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-20 12:18:51
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 210325

I've used the disk, tried other drivers and still the same problem.  I have to reinstall the driver each time to get the device recognized.  Windows says driver issue. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer T4U Plus Not Recognized Upon Restert
2022-08-20 15:30:12

Options
2022-08-22 02:25:33

Hello  @DCeric 

If the T4U Plus is not recognized after you restart the PC: 

Adapter Properties settings>  Power Management tab> Uncheck   "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" box

• You could also try the latest chipset driver and see if it makes any difference: 

[Solution]Realtek Chipset Driver for Archer T4U(Plus)/T4UH/T9UH (Win7/Win10)

If still the same, when problem occurs, can you check if Network adapter still shows up in Device manager (search' device manager' in Windows search bar at the left corner). Can I have a photo of the driver date and motherboard information

Options
2022-08-23 03:57:59

I recently bought a TP-Link AC1300 Archer T4U WiFi USB adapter and for some reason, it is unable to join 2.4GHz networks. It connects and works just fine with 5Ghz networks but with 2.4GHz networks, it either says "Can't connect to this network" or sometimes when I close the WiFi tab before it times out it connects and says "No Internet, Secured".

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 288

Replies: 3

Related Articles