IPTV Smarters chromecast network error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-26 13:41:31
Tags: #iptv smarters
Model: Archer C3200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi!

I have bought google chromecast and was using app IPTV SMARTERS and watching iptv with Xtream login.

username, password and url for that.

I watched 2 months with no problem.

Then suddenly it was "network error" when I tried to connect. 

TV has internet, all other apps works. I have tried different app with same login, pass and url it dont work.

I tried this user,pass , url on other tv with chromecast and its works good.

When I disconnect from WIFI I can watch iptv. So I think something is blocking in router. Probably this url for xtream login.

Please help

Options
6 Reply
Re:IPTV Smarters chromecast network error
2022-08-27 00:17:44

@eMrOoo 

Hi,

Do you mean you have IPTV SMARTERS installed on a smartphone which then "casts" the video to a Google Chromecast device?

Is the "other tv with chromecast" connected to the same Archer C3200 router or was this test done at someone else's home?

Do you happen to have another discarded Wi-Fi router available that you could setup in place of the C3200, to rule out any issues with your Internet connection?

Options
2022-08-28 17:46:30

@woozle 

Hi its installed on chromcast google tv, the new white one.

same chromecast tested in someone else home and worked fine.

maybe I must buy and test new router.

Options
2022-08-28 22:23:26

@eMrOoo 

Since it worked fine for two months with the C3200 router, like you mentioned earlier, it would seem illogical that the C3200 is now suddenly blocking this one service.

Any chance that your ISP may have started blocking Xtream, due to concerns about its legality?

Options
2022-08-29 15:46:28

@woozle 

Hi I have called ISP and they dont block and url sites.

Options
2022-09-01 07:24:43

@eMrOoo 

Before the Google Chromecast with TV stopped working with the Archer C3200, was there any change in your network or did you change some settings on the C3200?

Please login to the C3200 web interface and confirm if the Google Chromecast with TV still shows up in the DHCP Client list when the issue happens. You can try to set an Address Reservation for it by referring to the guide below:

How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers

You may try changing the 2.4G wireless channel to 11 to confirm if the Google Chromecast with TV can connect to it.

For wireless security, it's suggested to try WPA2-PSK, AES. You can also try disabling IGMP Proxy and IGMP Snooping.

Options
2022-12-11 11:47:15

@eMrOoo did you find a solution? I have the exact same problem 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2428

Replies: 6

Tags

iptv smarters