What is the correct firmware version for Archer C80(BR)?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-01 18:39:01 - last edited 2022-09-01 18:40:35
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.11.0 Build 220425 Rel.43193n(4252)

Hello everybody!

I have the aforementioned TP-Link router and I received the last update through Tether, but the firmware support site for the Archer C80(BR) version only contains firmware (US) which is even more recent than mine and for versions ( TW) and (JP).

Is the (US) version multi-language, is it compatible with the (BR) version? Or is the versions shown on the site a bug?

Thank you very much.

Options
2 Reply
Re:What is the correct firmware version for Archer C80(BR)?
2022-09-02 02:14:56

@binh0x 

If your router is Archer C80(BR) 1.0, it's suggested to check for the updates on your router web GUI and install the firmware version for the corresponding hardware. 

If there is no newer firmware for it at this moment, please wait and check for the updates later.

Regarding the firmware versions published on the local website, I will report it to the website admin to check and confirm if those are correctly uploaded. Please check it later.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:What is the correct firmware version for Archer C80(BR)?
2022-09-02 12:12:42

@Kevin_Z 

Thanks for the answer!

Yes, on the TP-Link support site, for the Archer C80 (BR) v1 model, there are only firmwares (US), (TW) and (JP). I appreciate if you can verify this.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 483

Replies: 2

Related Articles