Blue flashing light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Blue flashing light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Blue flashing light
Blue flashing light
2022-09-05 19:26:12
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

One of our satellite deco's is just flashing a blue light, it was showing connected (solid white light) but suddenly changed. I have tried to reset it, unplugged it, moved it closer to one of our other deco's but still flashing blue, my app reports it as being "disconnected from other deco's". 

The 3 pack AC1200 E4 mesh system for 370sq m was only purchased last week and installed on Friday evening. :-( 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Blue flashing light
2022-09-06 06:07:02

@Renard 

I see on the user manual flashing blue means ready for setup and I think this E4 might auto reset itself occasionally.

I think you could try to set it up as the main Deco to see if the same issue continues.

If yes, you might have a broken unit.

Options
2022-09-06 09:06:26

@Heidi_Alp 

I have tried switching it to become the main deco and the same issue is still present, constant blue flashing light. 

It also appears to have set up its own network

Options
2022-09-06 09:44:20

@Renard 

Hi, I see there is also an Open SSID-Deco-1994 and have you checked the MAC address of this flahing blue unit to see whether the last 4 MAC is also 1994?

And I noticed you have reseted it before, did it response when you reset it, like a LED change or it still stayed flashing blue no matter how?

Options