setup extender network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

setup extender network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
setup extender network
setup extender network
2022-09-17 09:42:46
Tags: #setup extender
Model: Range Extender  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, I have TP-Link 750Mbps Dual-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender.

Along the setup process via the mobile application, I have always errors at step where the application wants to to the settings (after the passwords and names of the extended network) and it stops at 20% of the setup.

What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:setup extender network
2022-09-19 07:49:16

Hello  @DrDkny 

During the setup , the mobile phone should be connected to Range extender's WiFi SSID (which has no internet), If the phone connects back to the Wi-Fi of router, the setup can be interrupted. 

1. You could temporarily forget the Router's Wi-Fi network on the phone and try to setup extender again. 

Forget Wi-Fi network :  In phone Wi-Fi settings, for Android: Long press the Wi-Fi SSID and delete it l on IOS  tap the Wi-Fi name and select 'forget this network' 

2. The Configuration Guide here 3 methods to set up the extender, TP-Link Range Extender Setup (Range Extender Mode)

You could also try to set it up on the web page. 

If still the same, can I double-check the model & hardware version of the AC750 extender, can you share a video of the phenomena? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 296

Replies: 1

Tags

setup extender
Related Articles