Deco x60 samsung smart tv app not working.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco x60 samsung smart tv app not working.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
39 Reply
Re:Deco x60 samsung smart tv app not working.
2022-09-22 06:44:38
@David-TP Hi, i tried the same on the deco m9plus device and got a negative result, all my devices are connected to the internet without any problems, everything is working, but the iptv channel access just like the deco x60, unfortunately. Thank you very much.
Options
2022-09-23 05:36:13

@David-TP 

Hi, I did the same experiments with deco m9plus yesterday, I set one of my devices as a router, I connected it to my television with a cat6 data cable, but my iptv applications did not work in this, I wanted to share it on my television.

thank you so much.

Options
2022-09-23 06:00:30

@mrcoco

Sorry, I only replied to the private message.

Have you tested the IPTV feature( choose bridge mode) on the Deco APP>More>Advanced? and cloned the MAC address of the old Zyxel modem router?

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
2022-09-23 07:22:21

@David-TP 

Hi, Now I did what you said, but it was negative again, let me also state that if I have installed a brand modem router (such as zyxel, asus, etc.), I have not had any access problems on any of my devices, so my internet service provider does not set access according to mac address, only iptv on my deco devices I have a problem with the application.

Options
2022-09-26 06:44:46
Hi, I struggled with the iptv access problem I had at home this weekend, but I couldn't find a solution. My adventure with DECO products is here, I installed the same system with the products of another brand, I don't have any problems at the moment, I wish I didn't have problems with DECO products. I wish everyone a good day. thanks for everything.
Options
2022-10-05 11:58:13

@David-TP 

Hello there, I am using my deco m9 plus device as a main distributor router, after the latest software update on my deco m9 plus (3.pack) device, where I had iptv access problem before, my iptv access problem went away...

Whatever was done in the latest software provided to deco m9 plus devices It's great, the problems I had before are gone, thank you to those who contributed to this beautiful work. What I want to learn from you is, will there be new software for deco x60(2.pack) and deco x73dsl devices in the near future.

thank you so much

Options
2022-10-06 10:37:20 - last edited 2022-10-06 13:42:00

@David-TP 

Hello, My tp-link devices are as follows: deco m9 plus, deco x60, deco x73dsl. If you have the firmware that you have prepared as beta, I would love to try it, especially due to some application access problems on deco x60 and deco x73dsl devices.

I would like to use my other deco x60 and deco x73dsl devices as routers in my other locations, but they have smart tv application access problems.

I had previously set my deco m9plus device as a router and there was an access problem in smart tv applications, but after using the latest 1.60 firmware, I have no access problems.

If you have a higher firmware version to try, it is useful to try this beta version of deco x60 or deco x73dsl devices.

Thank you for your interest.

Options
2022-10-09 22:07:42

i am using x20-dsl

i live in turkey. 

I watch iptv from samsung smart tv apps with my asus brand modem without any problem.

I cannot do the same with deco-x20-dsl.  not working.

I have 3 tv's in my house, same problem in anchovy.

When will there be an update for x20-dsl?

Options
2022-10-10 06:40:46

@David-TP 

Hello there,

Here are my attempts

test 1. Deco m9plus old firmware(Deco M9 Plus(EU)_V2&V2.2_1.5.6_211018) which is set as main device and router does not work on samsung smart tv iptv applications.

test 2. Firmware(Deco X60(EU)_V2_1.5.1_20210204) samsung smart tv iptv applications on deco x60 set as main device and router do not work.

test 3. The firmware (Deco X73-DSL(EU)_V1_1.0.5_20211231) on deco x73dsl which is set as main device and router does not work for samsung smart tv iptv applications.

test 4. For your information, all access problems have been resolved with the latest firmware 1.6.0 for the deco m9plus, which is set as the main device and router.

the number of devices i have is as follows deco m9plus 3.pack, m9plus 2.pack, deco x60 1.pack, deco x73dsl 1.pack I want to use these devices without any problems and I am looking forward to the new firmware.

Kind regards.

Options
2022-10-10 08:14:25

@mrcoco 

I have 2 deco-x20-dsls.

I tried everything and the result is negative.

It is unfortunate that this situation has not been resolved until now.

Is there a place where we can get beta versions?

Options
Related Articles