Is tp-link cloud offline?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-02 00:34:47

I can not access my router in other place via cloud since yesterday, but my router seems to be fine because my ip cam which is connected to the router works just fine

Options
5 Reply
Re:Is tp-link cloud offline?
2022-10-08 11:23:45

@nyonyo 

We haven't been informed that there is an issue with the cloud service. Can you please confirm if you can access the router via cloud now?

You may also refer to this FAQ (Q4) to troubleshoot if there is still an issue.

Options
2022-10-09 10:55:08

@Kevin_Z After being off-on-off again for more than a day, suddenly out of the blue all my devices (Archer C80, RE200, RE305) get connected back, I've done nothing to fix it, I'm 10 miles away from the location, so IMO the problem was on tp-link cloud

Options
2022-10-15 13:44:20
and it's offline again now
Options
2022-10-21 07:15:13

The majority of the time, rebooting your router and modem will resolve a variety of issues, including difficulties using the router's administration application. Try restarting your router if you are experiencing access problems. To restart your TP-Link Router, either unplug/plug the power cable or push the power button once.

Options
2022-10-21 07:58:55

@Jack05 Rebooting, restarting, logging out and back in, unbind and bind back have no effects at all, the only thing I haven't done is resetting the devices...but that is unnecessary, cause the devices are back online (after being ofline for almost a week) without me doing anything, I don't know for how long this time they will stay online, because tp-link devices are independent, they can choose whether to stay off or online at their own will, no matter the owner stick by the rules or not

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 652

Replies: 5

Related Articles