powerline will not accept password on ipad even though it is the right password and works on paltop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

powerline will not accept password on ipad even though it is the right password and works on paltop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-02 18:36:09 - last edited 2022-10-03 13:38:18

i have a powerline which fails to accept my password even though the passowrd is corrct band works on my laptop but not ipad

Options
1 Reply
Re:powerline will not accept password on ipad even though it is the right password and works on paltop
2022-10-11 05:56:23

Hello   @revjack14 

If only certain network device will not connect to the Wi-Fi network of the powerline extender 

• Manually put in Wifi password to connect to Wi-Fi 

Try to forget the Wifi network, on IOS, tap the Wi-Fi name, and select 'Forget this network' then  and reconnect to the Wi-Fi by manually put in the Wi-Fi password.

Please pay attention to the capitalized letter and space when put in the wifi password.

• Please update the firmware version for your powerline device.

If still the same, may I know the model & hardware version of your powerline device? What is the error message if an ipad failed to connect to Wi-Fi network? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 196

Replies: 1