ISP tv decoder suffers constant outages when connected to the deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-05 10:35:25
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.8

I bought a pack of 3 decos and there is one deco connected by cable to the router of my ISP and the other two are connected by wifi. The one in the living room is the one that supplies my ISP's TV decoder. For some reason, as time goes by there starts to be cuts in the channels to the point that the channels can not be seen. They are configured in access point mode and I have tried to enable and disable the iGMP option in the deco's web ui settings but it doesn't fix it, the only way to fix the cuts is to reboot all the decos but the solution only lasts about 15 minutes, then the cuts come back. Has anyone had this problem and managed to solve it? with the original ISP amplifiers there is no problem and it works perfect.

My ISP is movistar.

Options
4 Reply
Re:ISP tv decoder suffers constant outages when connected to the deco
2022-10-08 10:11:01

@RaulH 

Hi, the living Room Deco is one of the satellite Deco X50s, right?

Is the TV decoder connected to satellite X50 via WiFi or Ethernet cable?

The issue you mentioned here" For some reason, as time goes by there starts to be cuts in the channels to the point that the channels can not be seen", do you mean some TV channels are invisible, and could not be found? 

--If yes, would there be any error message?

Here are some common troubleshooting suggestions for your reference:

1. Turn off fast roaming/beamforming on the Deco APP.

2. Temporarily turn off both satellite X50s and leave the main X50 only to see whether the same issue still happened.(Or if possible, please wire the TV decoder via Ethernet cable to the Deco nearby.)

By the way, could you please leave me a private message with your TP-Link email ID for Deco X50?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
2023-01-18 18:29:56 - last edited 2023-01-18 18:31:22

@David-TP A mi me pasa lo mismo con mi Deco XC50. Tengo conectado el DecoXC50 del dormitorio en modo Punto de Acceso por cable Ethernet a descodificador de Movistar...se enciende bien Movistar pero se corta y congela la imagen al poco tiempo. He vuelto a poner me viejo Deco9 con la misma configuración habilitada de Fast Roaming y Beamforming que tenía en el XC50,y con el viejo Deco 9 funciona Movistar perfectamente. 
No tengo la solución más que volver a poner mi viejo Deco 9

Options
2023-03-15 06:45:32

@RaulH Did you find a solution for the Movistar IPTV decoder?

Options
2023-03-26 20:09:03

@J_R_M Hola no puedo sulucionar eso

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 620

Replies: 4

Related Articles