After reboot all 4 deco led turns red

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-05 12:41:26
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

after creating network all decos green and working, but if i reboot them all from app, or electricity blinks - all turns red, but wi-fi network working, but "without internet access"

then i remove network from deco app, recreate with resetting decos, and until next reboot it works

Options
3 Reply
Re:After reboot all 4 deco led turns red
2022-10-08 09:49:28

@amarres 

Hi, May I know who is your internet service provider and how about the model number of the ISP modem/router?

Personally, I think some advanced firewall settings might have blocked Deco's online internet detection. 

"all turns red, but wi-fi network working, but "without internet access", were you trying to say the WiFi network is still visible and could be connected, but not able to load any websites?

Thank you very much.

Wait for your reply.

Options
2022-10-11 06:07:40

David-TP wrote

@amarres 

Hi, May I know who is your internet service provider and how about the model number of the ISP modem/router?

Personally, I think some advanced firewall settings might have blocked Deco's online internet detection. 

"all turns red, but wi-fi network working, but "without internet access", were you trying to say the WiFi network is still visible and could be connected, but not able to load any websites?

Thank you very much.

Wait for your reply.

were you trying to say the WiFi network is still visible and could be connected, but not able to load any websites? - yes

how about the model number of the ISP modem/router - mikrotik with gsm antenna, with DHCP

Options
2022-10-11 07:30:05

@amarres 

Thanks for the feedback.

Have you checked whether there would be any settings on the Mikrotik which might block the internet communication to Deco?

There are some special cases that might be related to the disconnection of the Deco Mesh system and please have a look at this link:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/kb/detail/412552-- Case 1>Step 4

Wait for your reply.

Options