IPv6 is not being connected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-12 15:49:56 - last edited 2022-10-13 03:21:50
Tags: #IPv6
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.0 Build 20161206 rel.65407

I am using the router for long. I am using Dot Internet. They have IPv6. But they cannot connect it though. I have tried all the resources available on the internet. No improvement. The technical team of ISP also tried. They failed too. Any solution please??

Options
1 Reply
Re:IPv6 is not being connected
2022-10-13 03:26:50

Hello @srvmig 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

Below are some instructions to set up an IPv6 connection on the wireless router, please review all the settings parameters on the router one more time and ensure they are all correct:
How to set up an IPv6 Internet connection on the Wi-Fi Routers

If the connection still fails, please ensure you have activated the IPv6 service with your ISP line and all the IPv6 parameters are correct, then verify the information as below:
1. What is your network topology, is it ISP modem--C60?
2. Is the IPv4 connection on the C60 good or not? What is the WAN IP address of it?
3. Is the IPv6 connection type the same as IPv4? Are both PPPoE?

4. After the configuration, what is the IPv6 status on the C60, can you please post a screenshot? You can mask the MAC or password info for security concerns.

5. If there is an IPv6 address on the C60 but the computer cannot get an IPv6 address, please show us also the IP status on the PC when it is connected to the C60.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 192

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles