TP link contact

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP link contact

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP link contact
TP link contact
2022-11-12 10:39:57

Does anyone know why tp link do not respond to emails generated via their OWN website contact form or their own live chat system. been trying now for 6 days

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP link contact
2022-11-14 02:33:16

@bobh1606 

We're sorry to learn that you were not getting contact with our Live Chat service and email reply these days. We understand how frustrating this must have been for you. We value our customers' time, and this should not have happened.

We have relayed this message to the appropriate department and customer service representative. We are prioritizing this case, and they will get back to you ASAP.

We appreciate you making us aware of your experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service in a timely manner, and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, concerns, or comments.
Options
Re:TP link contact
2022-11-18 09:47:32

bobh1606 wrote

Does anyone know why tp link do not respond to emails generated via their OWN website contact form or their own live chat system. been trying now for 6 days

Same here, I sent an email to tp-link support, it's been 3 days no reply yet! I had some issues with the Tp-link Android app​​​​​​​, but hopefully, those are fixed now, all thanks to Reddit.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 310

Replies: 2

Related Articles