This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-17 12:40:39 - last edited 2022-11-18 11:35:19
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

If my camera goes offline or gets stolen can I access my video alerts at Tapo Care Cloud? Is there a web based portal to access it because I´m not able to access anything from the camera at Tapo Ios App when it's offline.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cloud acess when camera is offline-Solution
2022-11-18 03:36:45 - last edited 2022-11-18 11:35:19

@Gii 

Hello! The cloud video can be viewed via Tapo APP even if the camera is offline, as long as the video is not expired. Cloud video web portal is currently not supported.

General Questions about Tapo Care

Q17, If my camera is broken or stolen, how can I access my cloud videos?

Log into Tapo APP with your TP-Link ID, and go to Me Cloud Videos, you will be able to access your cloud videos which are not been saved for more than 7/30 days.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Cloud acess when camera is offline-Solution
2022-11-18 03:36:45 - last edited 2022-11-18 11:35:19

@Gii 

Hello! The cloud video can be viewed via Tapo APP even if the camera is offline, as long as the video is not expired. Cloud video web portal is currently not supported.

General Questions about Tapo Care

Q17, If my camera is broken or stolen, how can I access my cloud videos?

Log into Tapo APP with your TP-Link ID, and go to Me Cloud Videos, you will be able to access your cloud videos which are not been saved for more than 7/30 days.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
2022-11-18 11:35:06

@Wayne-TP 

Thank you, Wayne! Didn´t know that the "Me" tab existed :)

Is there a way to update the list of Tapo care subscriptions? One of my cameras is not listed (maybe it's because it's the 30-day trial period).

Best,

Gii

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 356

Replies: 2

Related Articles