TP-Link Archer TX3000e V2 Very Slow Speeds

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-18 09:15:56
Tags: #Windows 11 #tx3000e
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi there,

I bought a TP-Link Archer TX3000e PCIe wifi / bluetooth card recently. I've installed it in my Windows 11 machine and updated to the latest drivers, but am getting very slow speeds.

I have an Orbi Pro mesh wifi network and other machines can achieve ~250Mbps, which is pretty much my advertised speed from my ISP, but this card is only capable of a tenth of that, getting 20-25Mbps. 

I'm currently on the latest Intel v22.180.0.4 driver but have tried the drivers on the TP-Link site too, none of which have made any difference. I've tried a different PCIe slot, no change. Tried moving the aerial around, no change.

I've tried various settings, none of which have made any difference - I'm currently forcing the card to the 5GHz band (802.11ac), which gives me a network link speed of 650/650Mbps, but even with that I still only get ~20Mbps.

Any suggestions before I send the card back as faulty?

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer TX3000e V2 Very Slow Speeds
2022-11-22 07:58:34

@Diado Hi, welcome to the community.

I didn't have more suggestions so far and would like to forward your case to the senior engineers for further assistance.

Later you might receive an email from support.forum and could you please reply to the email with the following information;

How to check driver version of TP-Link adapters and system information of your computer

1. driver version

2. system information

(Some screenshots would be highly appreciated.)

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 437

Replies: 1

Tags

Windows 11
tx3000e
Related Articles