The internet speed is slow.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-03 15:56:17
Model: Archer T2U  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I'm having a problem with slow downloading, but uploading is fine.
I have Windows 11 and I used the same adapter on another computer and it was good but on this computer the upload speed is fast but the download speed is slow and I have updated the adapter on the latest update from your site and make sure the version matches with my adapter (Archer T2U) the normal download speed is between 200 -240 and the upload speed is between 80-120. What is the solution?
I have attached a picture of the connection speed test.
Thank you.

File:
The test.pngDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:The internet speed is slow.
2022-12-09 10:00:19

@HaroonSa 

Hi, Are you connecting to 5ghz when running the speed test? Please refer to this link to check the wireless link speed on the adapter:

How to check the associated/link speed on a wireless client

• It is suggested to refer to this link to change the wireless mode to 802.11 ac:Change wireless adapter mode to Auto. Press “” and “S” keys at the same time and enter “Device Manager”>Network Adapters>TP-Link wireless USB adapter and right-click it, then go to Properties>Advanced>Wireless Mode>Auto.

Options