Bluetooth Failed with a new pci network adapter Archer t5e replaced with tx3000e)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Bluetooth Failed with a new pci network adapter Archer t5e replaced with tx3000e)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-17 01:57:16 - last edited 2022-12-17 02:22:18
Tags: #Blutooth #Wi-Fi 6E #windows 10
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi to everyone! Before the installation of this new network adapter, i had the network adapter Archer t5e. Everything worked, bt and wifi. Now, i replaced the new network adapter with Archer tx3000e. The wifi work very good. The bluetooth not work. I tryed to uninstall old software and to install the new, from cd and site. When i try to connect my Bluetooth Earphones Souncore Q30, windows 10 64x say to me:" operation failed". If i try to remove earphone device, windows say to me "impossible to remove".
What can i do? I'm desperated.

I hope that you can help me.
Thank you so much!

I attach 2 screeshot:

My PC

Options
2 Reply
Re:Bluetooth Failed with a new pci network adapter Archer t5e replaced with tx3000e)
2022-12-21 17:03:40

@Fudish 

Hi,

In the menu "Visualizza" of the Device Manager look for an option that's equivalent to the English "Show hidden devices".

Activate this option and then check if any references to your earphones show up under "Bluetooth". In case there are, then uninstall these. Do the same in the section "Controller audio, video e giochi". Then try again to pair your Bluetooth earphones.

Anyway, this appears to be more like an issue of the Windows operating system.

Options
Re:Bluetooth Failed with a new pci network adapter Archer t5e replaced with tx3000e)
2022-12-22 09:03:43

From the System Utilities screen, select System Configuration > BIOS/Platform Configuration (RBSU) > Network Options > Network Boot Options > PCIe Slot Network Boot. Select a PCIe slot entry. Select a setting. Enabled—Enables UEFI network boot for NIC cards in PCIe slots.

Hope You Find This Useful,
Peter

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 539

Replies: 2

Tags