MR200 No Longer Connecting to 4G on Three

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-21 15:17:28
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210226 Rel.59749n

I've been using my router flawlessly for the past 7 months and suddenly the router will no longer connect to 4G on the Three network. I can still connect on 3G but it is significantly slower.

The Three SIM connects to 4G in another device and Three Tech Support have said there are no issues on the network or with the SIM. So I suspect its a settings issue on the router itself. Firmware is up to date as is the ISP file. I haven't changed any settings so unsure why this has suddenly happened.

I have tried an EE SIM in the router and it connects to 4G no problem so know the router isn't faulty.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Steve

Options
2 Reply
Re:MR200 No Longer Connecting to 4G on Three
2022-12-27 09:19:41

@SteveD2010 

Hi, on the Advanced->Network->Internet page, please change Network Mode to 4G only, if no signal at all, please share with us screenshots of Advanced->Status page, Advanced->Network->Internet page along with system log file saved on Advanced->System Tools->System Log page.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:MR200 No Longer Connecting to 4G on Three
2023-01-05 15:15:34

Hi  @Sunshine Thanks for the reply,

When I change it to 4G only it will connect but them disconnect 10 seconds later, never last more than a few seconds connected to 4G. 

I've tried to attach the requested, hopefully this has worked for you to see.

Look forward to hearing from you

Steve

File:
MR200.zipDownload
Options