RE605X internet thought problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-27 18:08:09
Model: RE605X  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build 20211118 Rel. 43532

Hi i have problem with this extender i using router TP Link AX73 with latest FW in onemesh network this extender dont work correctly he restart every cca 1min i dont know why...  all is okay strong above 75% signal 2.4 nad 5Ghz same... Router and Extender are out around max 15m... when i disabled OneMesh on router and extender this same problem with restarts coming liitle bit later maybe after 10hours.. I using tether app when i log in to extender i see in app Extender is connected on main wifi but internet is out... i dont know why it doing before i bought this new 2 re605x(one using how AP and seccond in extender mode about now writing) i had re505 this havent any problem in extender mode in my living room working long months without restart... Can u help me or i have to send back this product and get back money becouse i dont think extender for 75€ working so bad and cheaper 25€ work normal without problems...

Options
3 Reply
Re:RE605X internet thought problem
2022-12-28 09:14:18

@Stanec98 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Were you able to reproduce this issue most of the time?

And Would RE605X have the same issue when it is in AP mode?

Would you please send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with a copy of the system log on the Archer AX73? I think I might need to forward your case to senior engineers later for further assistance.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
2022-12-28 12:23:05

@David-TP 

I just to know when is Extender in OneMesh mode with Router then ussualy is unstable and working like in restart mode wifi connection lost and again connecting... in tether app i see this moment like is disconnected and again connected signal power is still okay to work in extender mode.. i worked on this i tryed reset extender to default settings but not helps, i tryed downgrade fw and without change... so then i turn off onemesh on extender and on router and it helps me for few hours and days sometimes is one day he works ok sometimes few hours... Problem looking how extender is connected to main network but havent acess idk if havent legit IP adress or what... i think i could set static IP adress to extender but i dont do it for now i will copy this log from router and extender and i ll send it to this email....

Options
2022-12-28 15:59:40 - last edited 2023-01-01 13:06:53

@David-TP 

And i forgot add Extender in my living room(in AP mode) work normal but my new Samsung TV QE60a sometimes usualy in few days notime me about wifi disconnect i must get off wifi and again turn on... idk if dhcp has problem or what i open settings and when get connect then tv connect to wifi but dont take IP about DNS etc... i must just turn off and again on DHCP auto on tv and then TV get all IPs and will work ok so i think there is problem with DHCP multicasts or unicast???

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 365

Replies: 3

Related Articles