New Firmware Deco X50/X55 V1 1.2.0 with VPN/Static Route/MTU
We are excited to announce the official firmware version 1.2.0 for Deco X50/Deco X55 V1 has been released last week. With this new firmware, you can now configure the VPN server/client, and other advanced features on the Deco.
Deco X50_V1_1.2.0 Build 20230113 ( for US/EU/JP/CA versions)
Deco X55_V1_1.2.0 Build 20230113 ( for US/EU/JP/CA versions)
>>How to update the firmware via web UI
1. Support for VPN server features, including Open VPN, PPTP VPN and L2TP/IPsec VPN.
2. Support for VPN client features, including Open VPN, PPTP VPN and L2TP/IPsec VPN.
3. Support for Static Route under Deco APP>More>Advanced.
4. Added the ability to customize the MTU size under Deco APP>More>Internet Connection>Internet Connection Type.
5. Added IOT network function.
* The following features(6-12) are also supported on 1.1.0 version:
6. Added Reboot Schedule for every day/week under Deco App > More > Reboot Schedule.
7. Added support for customizing Satellite Deco Signal Source under Deco App > Internet > Select the Satellite Deco > Signal Source.
8. Added support for customizing clients Connection Preference under Deco App > CLIENTS > Select the client > Click the gear icon on the right-up corner > Connection Preference.
9. Added No-IP and DynDNS to the DDNS settings under Deco App > More > Advanced > DDNS.
10. Added Smart DHCP on/off switch in Access Point mode under Deco App > More > Advanced > Smart DHCP.
11. Added a prompt notification when the Ethernet link rate goes down to 100Mbps.
12. Added schedule and bandwidth limit to guest network under Deco App > More > Wi-Fi > Guest Network.
1. Optimized the MAC Clone function.
2. Improved system reliability and security.
1. The Advanced features need to be configured on the Deco APP and please make sure your Deco APP is up to date.
2. Some new features would not be available when the router is working in Access Point mode.
3. The firmware downgrade needs to be performed by firmware recovery. >>How to use firmware recovery on Deco
Please feel free to comment below if there is any question about the new firmware.