Bluetooth on Archer T2UB Nano not detecting headphones or earbuds.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-07 12:48:12
Model: Archer T2UB Nano  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I bought the Archer T2UB Nano 2-in-1 wifi and USB adapter from Amazon and it got delivered today.

I followed all the instructions in the manual and installed the drivers successfully. The wifi is working fine however the bluetooth does not detect my headphones or earbuds upon scanning.

Please note that device manager is showing a driver with the name 'Realtek Bluetooth Adapter'. Whereas the wifi driver is called tp-link wireless USB adapter.

I have tried everything, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. Turning the bluetooth on and off. Unplugging the adapter and plugging it back in.

But nothing seems to be working.

It would be great if someone can help me out.

Note- I'm on Windows 11 64 bit and my laptop is ASUS FX504 series.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Bluetooth on Archer T2UB Nano not detecting headphones or earbuds.
2023-01-08 03:29:06

@ST7 

Hi,

Is it just your headphones and earbuds that are not detected upon scanning and other devices do show up? Or does it not show any Bluetooth devices at all?

According to specs found on the Internet the ASUS FX504 should have one USB 2.0 port and two USB 3.1 ports. Have you tried the Archer T2UB Nano in the USB 2.0 as well as USB 3.1 port (should be marked with "SS" for "SuperSpeed")?

Furthermore, the specs of the ASUS FX504 also mention a built-in Bluetooth adapter (either Intel or Realtek). Is there a particular reason why that one cannot be used?

If you unplug the Archer T2UB Nano, does the "Realtek Bluetooth Adapter" entry in the Windows Device Manager go away or does it remain?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 743

Replies: 1