Monthly report DECO app Glitch (iOS)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-07 13:39:43

Hi! I just found glitch/bug in the ,,Monthly report of data usage" in the deco app(iOS). Can't clearly see how many data I was using during last month, the ,,parameters" are like 283838378282 TB/GB data usage last month (I will provide screenshot below to be more clear) Please fix it because this kind of reports are very useful. Thanks in advance! Have a great day!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Monthly report DECO app Glitch (iOS)
2023-01-09 08:34:29 - last edited 2023-01-11 10:00:23

@Jacoben 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

I see your Deco is Deco M4-v4 and currently, there is a beta firmware that might help with the current issue:

Deco M4-v4-1.0.2 build20220617

>>How to Update the Firmware of Deco

The Beta firmware has optimized the data usage calculation but the old abnormal data would still be here, and you need to go to the monthly report >> click the setting option in the upper right corner >> click "CLEAR REPORT DATA" to clear the old history. Then, please continue to use it for a period of time, and observe if the abnormal situation of traffic statistics in the monthly report happens again.

Note:

1. This firmware could be reverted back to the official firmware directly via web UI.

2. Be sure you have read the Terms and Conditions for TP-Link Beta Firmware before proceeding!

please let me know whether it helped or not.

Just in case it did not help, please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log over Deco APP:

How to submit Deco APP log

Thank you again.

Best regards.

Options
2023-01-09 11:59:44 - last edited 2023-01-09 12:07:53

@David-TP 

Hello! I will send the APP log because I am always afraid and would not like to use and tests any BETA systems. Please tell me how can I send the logs to you? By doing it in the application and sending it in the application, I will send it to another person who has no idea about our case, and it is probably impossible to copy this data from what I see and send it directly to you. And also one more question. Could you please report this monthly report glitch to the team who repairs and cares about bugs and glitches in the app? Thanks! 

Options
2023-01-11 10:10:46

@Jacoben 

Hi, the App logs are generated the moment you submit the logs. So It could not be previewed yet.

It will be sent to a unique entry--feedback.deco@tp-link.com and you could leave me a message with the ticket ID or your TP-link ID so I'm able to track the ticket in the internal Feedback system.

As for how to send the logs, you could have a look at this link: How to submit Deco APP log

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 381

Replies: 3