Deco P9 cuts in half WI-FI speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco P9 cuts in half WI-FI speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
11 Reply
Re:Deco P9 cuts in half WI-FI speed
2023-02-10 07:56:16

@David-TP 

Thanks for your reply!  

but I do not agree with you, how much higher we carried out the test of rearranging devices in places, and the situation remained unchanged.

After installing the beta version of the firmware, the situation improved.

therefore, based on these tests, and other topics that were created by other people back in 2021 with the same problem, I can exclude your suggestion that the Wi-Fi module is obsolete, or I can assume a software flaw.  

I already heard the answer that we can't do anything from the local support, and I hoped that we could establish contact in order to improve your product to the level expected by your customers.

the obsolescence of the Wi-Fi module sounds stupid, this is the first time I hear this from you😂

I am a software developer and I assume how the processes in the company work, so I specifically conducted all the tests and provided additional information, logging, so that you would create an incident task for conducting an internal  testing with similar devices and eliminating errors in operation.  

I really look forward to at least the reaction and actions from the main support, and those are a simple standard answer that it's my own fault.

Otherwise, in the future, you will simply start to lose your reputation as the best manufacturer of network equipment.

Best regards!

Options

Tags

Feature Request
Wi-FI slow speed
Related Articles