Wireless print server setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-05 20:03:02
Model: TL-WPS510U  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: Not known

Hi all,

I have recently purchased a second-hand TL-WPS510U wireless print server hoping to set up my non-wifi printer for wireless printing.

When following the setup instructions for "How to use iPad to set TL-WPS510U on Windows10" - I am unable to get past Step 4 below, I input 'admin' for both user name and password on an iPad Safari browser but the screen does not respond, no error message is given but the user name and password fields are reset to blank.

Step 4

Run Safari, and input 192.168.0.10, then you can access 510U’s UI, type in admin for both.

I have re-set the device multiple times using the re-set button as described in:-

"How to Reset the TP-Link print server to Factory Default"

However this does not allow me to progress through Step 4 as above.

The device label shows Model TL-WPS 510U Ver. 3.3.

I would be very grateful if anyone has any suggestions on how to progress with the setup - 

Many thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wireless print server setup
2023-03-23 19:14:36

@Turquets8 

Hey

I have seen this happen before with other logins, literally what you describe

Its likely down to the browser, try using chrome or firefox if possible as found them to work much better on Mac.   Safari is known to behave badly with things like this, hopefully that is the issue for you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 535

Replies: 1

Related Articles