Need to extend a Deco P9 home mesh with cpe210 antennas, to a garage 25m away, will this work?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Need to extend a Deco P9 home mesh with cpe210 antennas, to a garage 25m away, will this work?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-06 08:47:08
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.3 Build 202001228 Rel 55057

Hi, I need to extend existing Deco P9 mesh with 2 CPE routers to a separate building 25 meters away with clear line of sight.

Idea for connection is Deco P9-CPE-CPE-Deco P9. Deco's in AP mode linked to broadband router on DCHP

What config do I need on the master CPE for range extension and what do I need on the receiving CPE to distribute network and internet access to the second Deco P9 mesh in the other location?  Do i need to configure a fixed IP range and subnet for the receiving network to connect?

Thanks in advance for help 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Need to extend a Deco P9 home mesh with cpe210 antennas, to a garage 25m away, will this work?
2023-02-07 06:24:21

@stanvw 

Hi, welcome to the community.

It is suggested to have a look at this link:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2575/

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 234

Replies: 1

Related Articles