Wifi working perfectly but bluetooth crashing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-08 20:31:52
Tags: #Blutooth #Wi-Fi 6E #Windows 10
Model: Archer TX50E  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I bought an Archer TX50E adapter that is connected to my B550 Aorus Elite V2 motherboard. Drivers are updated and WIFI is working perfectly. Bluetooth seemed also to be fine but it appears that randomly (still pretty often) the driver just crashes and I need to deactivate and reactivate the driver to make bluetooth work again. Rebooting my computer also works fine. Let me precise that I am on Windows 10.

Has anyone any idea what causes the bluetooth driver to crash ?

thank you in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wifi working perfectly but bluetooth crashing
2023-02-09 23:02:00

@kakugen 

Hi,

In case you are using the latest Bluetooth driver available on the TP-Link website, then you could try to install the latest driver from Intel's website instead, because that one is already a few versions ahead. (currently at version 22.190.0)

If you are lucky, then the few bugfixes made in between these versions might make a difference.

By the way. Do other USB devices that are connected to your B550 motherboard also experience problems from time to time?
If I google for "amd b550 usb issues", then I get quite a lot of search results.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 523

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles