Why is powerline extender LED turning on/off?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-10 04:22:38

I am really concerned about this issue with my powerline extender, as it is affecting my internet connectivity. I need a stable connection in order to work and complete my daily tasks, and this intermittent connection is making it difficult for me to get anything done.

I have tried everything I can think of to resolve this issue, but nothing seems to work. I'm starting to believe that there might be a hardware issue with the extender or adapter, but I don't want to jump to conclusions without first exploring all possible solutions.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or advice from someone who has experience with this type of issue. Perhaps there is a setting or configuration that I am missing, or maybe there is a way to troubleshoot the problem further.

If anyone can help me resolve this issue, I would be extremely grateful. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Why is powerline extender LED turning on/off?
2023-02-15 02:08:10

@VeroniT12 

Hi, may I know the model number of your powerline adapters? and how long have you had them?

Have you tried to plug them next to each other to see whether they could maintain a stable powerline connection?

best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 230

Replies: 1