TL-PA4010 powerline light switching on and off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-11 20:14:09
Model: TL-PA4010 KIT  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi.

My Powerline extender just started giving me issues today. First I have a WPA4220 downstairs connected to my 100mbps Ethernet. Upstairs I have the PA4010 and I was achieving speeds of around 40mbps which was doable for the time being.

Today the light started blinking and was only achieving about 1.2mbps and I couldn't figure out why despite resetting and pairing again 

Now the light is slowly flashing on and off and can't event connect to the internet anymore.

I've reset, repaired and it only seems to pair and have powerline light downstairs but as soon as I move back upstairs to the office it goes on and off again and refuses to connect anymore.

Any advice?

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-PA4010 powerline light switching on and off
2023-02-15 01:30:15

@danielrodze13 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Normally, we have TL-PA4010 connected to the main router and you seemed to have TL-WPA4220 connected to the main router. Maybe you could switch the location of these two units to see whether there would be any difference. And if possible, please try to plug them far away from the home appliance.

By the way, how long have you had the TL-WPA4220KIT?

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 291

Replies: 1

Related Articles