AX73 firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX73 firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AX73 firmware update
AX73 firmware update
2023-03-04 20:46:36
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2

Please help me understand why all other manufacturers can push regular (minimum quarterly) updates, but TP-Link is not able to do that. Right now on my AX73 I have firmware version 1.2.2. Build 20220317 - to translate it if somebody doesn't understand - it was created one year ago on 17 of March 2022 !?!?!?!

Can you explain to me why is it so hard at least to push security updates, since you need obviously 1 full year to develop any bigger changes in software?

I was so happy when I bought this router, and it works flawlessly, but in the current world we need at least regular security updates if nothing else, and I don't understand why is it so hard for you to push them more than once a year?

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX73 firmware update
2023-03-06 07:26:19

@Nikonja 

Hi,

You may check TP-Link's official response to this concern:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/600394?replyId=1182962

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 447

Replies: 1

Related Articles