Guest network

Guest network

Guest network
Guest network
2023-03-06 11:50:19 - last edited 2023-12-06 08:49:22

It would we great if the software can be change of my ax72 router in my own network users and network guests network. So I can see direct wich devices of guest  use my network.  Now I have to scroll al the devices wich is connected with guest network 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Guest network -Solution
2023-12-06 08:49:16 - last edited 2023-12-06 08:49:22

Hansmobiel wrote

It would we great if the software can be change of my ax72 router in my own network users and network guests network. So I can see direct wich devices of guest  use my network.  Now I have to scroll al the devices wich is connected with guest network 

@Hansmobiel 

Hi, we have updated the UI of Tether App for some 11AX Routers which also support to sort online client device by network type like main network or guest network etc., so it is highly recommended for you to try this new App: New UI for 11AX Routers on Tether App 4.3 version is Ready for Trial

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Guest network
2023-03-07 07:52:58

Hello @Hansmobiel 

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion in regard to the Guest Network.

Just want to confirm and make sure that I understand your concern correctly, do you mean it would be better to distinguish what are the devices that connect to the Guest Network and what are those that connect to the main network from the Tether App?

If that is what you are requesting, I will feed this request back to our product team, and as soon as there is something we can share we will make it public here in our community.

Options
Re:Guest network -Solution
2023-12-06 08:49:16 - last edited 2023-12-06 08:49:22

Hansmobiel wrote

@Hansmobiel 

Hi, we have updated the UI of Tether App for some 11AX Routers which also support to sort online client device by network type like main network or guest network etc., so it is highly recommended for you to try this new App: New UI for 11AX Routers on Tether App 4.3 version is Ready for Trial

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 329

Replies: 2

Related Articles