Many Clients not showing on App or Eeb

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-10 18:43:22
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.6 rel72252

Since i upgraded all the units today, many of my WiFi clients and all of the clients connected to Ethernet port do not show up in the App client list, same on the web interface.  I've rebooted everything including my android phone but no differences. 

It shows 5 of the 12 devices connected and Binh that are plugged into the Ethernet ports on the satellite unit.

I am using it in AP nice

Options
3 Reply
Re:Many Clients not showing on App or Eeb
2023-03-13 11:54:52

@KeithW 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Could you please refer to this link to help me get the Deco APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

And can I also have a picture of your network topology(such as how Deco M4s are connected to each other. Would there be any network switches)?

It is also suggested to have a look at this link:

Deco App Not showing devices

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
2023-03-13 13:05:21

@David-TP

Thanks David, I have replied using the App Log submission including pics - just repeating here.

2 issues (see pics):

Firstly – everything seems to work perfectly but

1. App states that Family Room unit is connected by Ethernet to Main unit in Hallway (it isn’t). It correctly shows Dining Room connected via WiFi
  2. Both Family Room & Dining room satellite units have Sonos units connected to them by ethernet cable.  Dining Room clients list shows its Sonos but nothing on Family Room!

I have rebooted, rebuilt, powered off etc but always the same.  It is just frustrating.

Appreciate your help

Thks

Keith

Options
2023-03-14 07:22:41

@KeithW 

Thank you very much and I have received the system logs.

Your case has been forwarded to the senior engineers. Please check the email for further suggestions.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 186

Replies: 3

Related Articles