X75 Trio Pack - Both satellites keep connecting to main

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-13 09:13:23

I've bought a trio pack x75 to have the best speed and latency using 6ghz backhaul for my wired PC in office
Main is at front door. Then 2nd satellite is in kitchen about 8 metres away. Then 3rd satellite is in office above kitchen which is about 7 metres away from 2nd satellite in kitchen. 

All units line up in a relatively straight line.

On app it shows both satellites connected to main unit:

Kitchen with full signal strength.

Office with medium signal strength.

Why does the AI not understand it makes more sense for 3rd satellite unit in office to connect to 2nd unit in kitchen as it's closer and would benefit from the backhaul? How do I solve this?

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:X75 Trio Pack - Both satellites keep connecting to main
2023-03-14 07:46:24

@Paddyk171 

Thank you for the message.

So far there hasn't been a beta firmware that supports manual signal source selection for Deco XE75.

Have you noticed any issues when the Office satellite Deco chose the main Deco as the connection source?

Sometimes, the closest Deco is not always a good option and for more details, please have a look at this link:

Manual Signal Source Selection on Deco

Best regards.

Options