Deco M5 cannot load image in shopping apps, load pre-image, video youtube, high latency in games.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M5 cannot load image in shopping apps, load pre-image, video youtube, high latency in games.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-21 15:35:11
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.6.5 Build 20230110 Rel. 41561

Dear team,

I have an issue with Deco M5 1.6.x (I tried to all version 1.6).

It cannot load all images in shopping applicaions / websites, cannot load youtube or stuck in playing video (sometimes), high latency in games.

I tried to bypass Deco M5 and all is good. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M5 cannot load image in shopping apps, load pre-image, video youtube, high latency in games.
2023-03-22 09:20:16

@DinhDuc94 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

Is the Deco M5 in AP mode?

May I know who is your internet service provider and can I have the model number of your main router?

And do you have this issue on different mobile devices when they are connected to Deco?

Here are some suggestions for your reference:

1. Temporaily turn off "fast roaming" and "beamforming" on the Deco APP>More>Advanced to see whether it make any difference.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco M5 cannot load image in shopping apps, load pre-image, video youtube, high latency in games.
2023-03-22 09:43:58
I am using Deco M5 1.6.5 Build 20230110 Rel. 41561 (V3) in AP mode, I disabled Fast roaming and beamforming. But it still have issues. It have this issue when I upgrade deco on Deco app. I tried to roll back to the older firmware but it still have issue. The current ISP is FPT Viet Nam (https://fpt.vn/en). All devices (laptop or mobiles / wired or not wired) connect through Deco M5 have this issue. If the devices connect direct to Router ISP, they will work well.
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 165

Replies: 2