Router changes to wrong Default profile

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-10 05:57:58
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I use a TL-MR6400 to provide 4g connection for monitoring cameras at a remote location.  However the router regularly changes its connection profile, selecting a default profile which does not match the SIM I am using, and so it cannot connect and I loose connection.  As I am usually remote, there is nothing I can do to fix this until I am next on site, which is a massive pain!

The listed connection profiles are:

- EE (default 1)

- T-Mobile (default 2)

- Asda Mobile (default 3)

I use an EE SIM, and the EE profile works fine.  Periodically, or when rebooting, the router picks the Asda Mobile profile instead.

How can I prevent the router from changing to a different profile than the one I selected? There doesn't seem to be a way to remove the T-Mobile and Asda Mobile profiles either.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Router changes to wrong Default profile
2023-04-11 05:30:11

@DaveWibble 

Hi, does the issue happen every time when you reboot the MR6400?

Besides, what is the hardware and firmware version of your MR6400?

Please reboot the MR6400 again to reproduce the issue, wait for about 5 minutes after the rebooting, please send us screenshots of Advanced->Status page, Advanced->Network->Internet page, then save a system log file and send it to us for analysis.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 303

Replies: 1

Related Articles