AX55 Redirect and auto-log out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-14 08:49:44
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.8 Build 20230304 rel.60634(4555)

Context: I deal with a lot of IoT, and home automation devices, and I need to access my router's client list, DHCP settings, etc regularly. I have a browser tab with router settings pinned and opened permanently.

Problems:

1. Router keeps logging me out after each short break. Is there a way, any way to disable auto-log out? Logging in tens of times a day is rather inconvenient…

2. Every time the break was long enough to get me logged out, apart from having to log in, I'm also being redirected to tplinkwifi.net. I have multiple routers and other network devices on my network, and I much, much prefer to deal with their exact IPs, instead of having it abstracted away as a domain that points to not-clear-what exactly. How can I disable this, admittedly infuriating behaviour?

Notes:

• I saw this thread before, but it didn't seem to lead anywhere.
  • The same behavior occurred on all previous firmware versions as well
  • On the router I am logged in to my tp-link account, as I like the ability to access router remotely (despite my ISPs NATs), and I use parental controls.
Options
1 Reply
Re:AX55 Redirect and auto-log out
2023-04-15 16:53:19

@meeDamian 

There's a feature request regarding tplinkwifi.net URL here. There's no way to control auto logout process either.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 483

Replies: 1

Related Articles