Travel router AC750 not connecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-27 12:32:26

I've been using the AC750 travel router in my garden office successfully for 4 months & it's stopped working. The builders fitted an Ethernet cable from the house to the office and that plugged into the router & I had Wi-Fi. Now it won't work. Someone suggested tethering it when inside my house which I have done (via the app) but have no idea what to do now? There is no trouble shooting or status update etc

Since it stopped working, I've plugged the ethernet cable directly to my laptop & it's working perfectly, but I need a reliable Wi-Fi connection in my office for other devices, do I need to upgrade to a different router? This travel one was fitted by the builders.  Any help much appreciated, please bear in mind I know nothing technical! Thank you so much 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Travel router AC750 not connecting
2023-04-27 17:58:38 - last edited 2023-04-27 17:58:49

@SerenaW 

Hi,

A bit more details than "won't work" would be helpful. smiley

Like, what is the status of the five LEDs of the router? Are all of them dark or are some blinking or light up solidly?

Does the Wi-Fi name (SSID) of the router still show on your computer, phone, etc., but when trying to connect it fails?
Or do your computer, phone, etc. not see the router's Wi-Fi at all?

Is there any chance someone could have accidently operated that little 3-position switch on the router? 
At which position is this Mode Switch currently?

By the way, the "Model" description printed on the router is "TL-WR902AC", right?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 248

Replies: 1

Related Articles