Adapter cannot smoothly connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-29 07:00:26
Model: Archer T3U  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

The connect speed of my adapter was smooth, but it was not stable. My gaming experience quite bad course the adapter's performance. I also do some test for it, quite bad to see the connection time out

File:
tp link.pngDownload
Options
3 Reply
Re:Adapter cannot smoothly connect
2023-05-05 06:45:08

@ZetusReal 

Hi, May I know how long you have had the adapter?

It is also suggested to install the following driver to see whether it helped improve the stability:

https://static.tp-link.com/beta/2021/202108/20210830/RTLWlanU_WindowsDriver_1030.44.0531.2021_Drv_3.00.0036.L(49547).zip

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
2023-05-24 05:48:36
If you're experiencing issues with your adapter not smoothly connecting, here are some tips to help troubleshoot and resolve the problem: Check physical connections: Ensure that the adapter is securely plugged into the appropriate port on your device. If it's a USB adapter, try connecting it to a different USB port to rule out any port-related issues. Restart your devices: Restart both your computer or device and the adapter. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues. Update drivers: Make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your adapter. Visit the manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers specific to your adapter model. Install the drivers and restart your device if prompted. Check compatibility: Ensure that the adapter is compatible with your operating system. Verify that it supports the version of Windows or other operating systems you're using. Incompatible adapters may experience connectivity issues. Disable power-saving settings: Some devices have power-saving settings that can interfere with adapter performance. Go to your device's power settings and disable any power-saving features that may affect the adapter. Regards, Rachel Gomez
Options
2023-08-22 06:46:09

If requested, restart your device after installing the drivers. See whether they're compatible: Verify that the adapter is OS-compatible before using it. Make sure it's compatible with your version of Windows or other operating system. Problems with connection might arise from using incompatible adapters. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 292

Replies: 3