Help Re450 access point/mesh?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-30 17:10:16
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone, I have a three-story villa. The main modem is on the ground floor, the repeater is on the second floor, unfortunately, however, the signal from the repeater does not reach the third floor well. Now I need to better cover my house. what do you recommend? i saw that there is the possibility to use onemesh (but i don't know how it can do it). also, can I hook up the signal of a repeater, another repeater? Even if I have to buy a second repeater to expand the network, that's fine, but I would like your advice.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Help Re450 access point/mesh?
2023-05-01 04:08:34

@Manuelito91 

If you go through this thread and this feature request you'll find some useful advises that are valid in your case too.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 393

Replies: 1

Related Articles